This grant offers direct assistance to shareholders whose small businesses have been impacted by the COVID-19 public health emergency.
Shareholder-Owned Licensed Small businesses with an Employer Identification Number (EIN) – including C-corps, S-corps, Partnerships, LLCs, Nonprofits (501(c)3 501(c)6, and 501(c)19 organizations and sole proprietorships – impacted by COVID-19 that meet the following criteria:
- Business was licensed and established before March 1, 2020;
- Business has 50 or fewer full-time or equivalent employees;
- Shareholder Commercial fishermen impacted by COVID-19 who held and fished a Limited Entry Permit or Interim Use Permit issued by the Commercial Fisheries Entry Commissioner (CFEC);
- Can certify that they have experienced loss of income or suffered other financial hardship resulting from the COVID-19 public health emergency; and
- The covered period for the experienced financial hardship is from March 1, 2020 through November 30, 2020.
Eligible Business Expenses include:
- Payroll costs and expenses;
- Payment of eligible expenses incurred during the eligible timeframe and charged to a credit card or charge account (a copy of the credit card or charge account statement is required for verification, and eligible expenses should be highlighted on the document);
- Rent or mortgage payments for business facilities (unless otherwise waived by lessor/lender);
- Utilities payments;
- Purchase of personal protective equipment required by the business;
- Business related equipment;
- Expenses incurred to replenish inventory or other necessary re-opening expenses; and
- Lost Revenue due to the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Completed and Signed Application
- Completed Vendor Questionnaire Form