This grant offers direct assistance to shareholders who have experienced financial hardships from the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Chugach Alaska Corporation Shareholder.
- Can certify that they have experienced loss of income or suffered other financial hardship resulting from the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- The covered period for the experienced financial hardship is from <PERIOD>.
Eligible Financial Hardship Examples:
- Suffered loss of income due to the COVID-19;
- Been laid off, furloughed, given reduced hours or reduction in a salary due to the COVID-19;
- To care for a dependent, including childcare services and added costs for care and feeding of children not able to attend school because of school or daycare closure due to COVID-19;
- Expenses related to online learning and expenses to maintain and support the education needs of school-age children, including post-secondary school.
- To quarantine/isolate or take other measures in compliance with COVID-19;
- To cover medical costs or prescriptions drugs related to COVID-19;
- To cover costs for additional PPE, cleaning/disinfectants, and/or other products due to COVID-19;
- To cover costs associated with social distancing to comply with federal, state or tribal guidelines; and
- Funding for the financial hardship has not already been accounted for from any other Alaska Native Corporations.